I am not sure if you recall, but you had dropped by our site recently and had a look around
….but I am assuming one of the of the following happened:
- You thought it was BS/too good to be true – that you could identify random visitors to your website without opting in.
- You figured that doing things the way you have been doing them was just fine.
- You like paying a premium for your ads and any prospects generated from them.
- You prefer the “spray & pray” approach where you target several hundred-thousand or even a million people in hopes of getting a handful of clients out of it.
- It sounds too complicated to manage, implement and understand.